- 1 Black and Decker CM618 Single Serve Coffeemaker
- 2 Black and Decker Single Cup Coffee Maker Features:
- 3 Black and Decker Single Cup Coffee Maker
Black and Decker CM618 Single Serve Coffeemaker
One of the models, the Black+Decker CM618 single-serve coffeemaker will look great on your counter as it’s brewing your coffee. When brewing coffee, this particular model can use both soft pods or ground coffee. In fact, it comes with a travel mug and an easy to clean permanent filter.
Black and Decker Single Cup Coffee Maker Features:
- Brews directly into a travel mug
- Perfect for small kitchens or dorm rooms
- The included travel mug fits most car cup holders
- This coffeemaker has an automatic shut off
- Water is heated to the perfect brewing temperature
Black and Decker DCM18 Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
The DCM18 Brew ‘N Go is another one of the Black+Decker single cup coffee makers that delivers coffee with precision and style. It also guarantees of great taste. This coffee maker has the automatic shut off feature and all the components except the base can be washed in the top rack of your dishwasher.
The travel mug is larger than some of the cups you can find. Instead of the 12-14 ounce cups, you’ll get a full sized 15-ounce cup. This cup was made to sit easily in your vehicle’s cup holder.
Black and Decker Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug Features:
- Includes a 15-Ounce (450 ml) thermal mug with contoured, easy-grip handle
- Comes with a permanent filter eliminating the need for paper disposables
- It includes an automatic shut-off
- The durable mug, lid, filter basket, and permanent filter are top-rack safe to use in dishwasher
Finding the Best Single Cup Coffee Systems
When you want one of the best single cup coffee systems for your home or place of employment, there are several aspects you should look at before you buy. First of all, is there a place for the machine?
Even if these machines are compact and fit easily onto any counter space, you’ll want an area where both the cup and the machine can be out of reach so there are no accidental grabs from young hands.
Next, consider how many cups you want at once. Even though the term single is used, many of these machines are capable of producing two smaller cups of coffee or one overly large one.
Since most standard coffee cups only hold 8 ounces and the machines are capable of making almost twice that, you’ll get two cups per serving. If that’s important to you, just check the capacity first.
Finally, understand that not all of the machines will accept regular coffee grounds in a reusable filter. Some of the best single cup coffee systems mean you’ll have to buy pods in order to have your coffee.
There isn’t a one way is best in the debate over a reusable filter versus the pods. With either one, you’re bound to have a great way to get your morning started. The best single cup coffee systems aren’t expensive to purchase.
Buy one for your home that uses either pods or the reusable filter and an opposite one for your office. Give them both a try and see which one you prefer.
Look at all The Different Espresso Machines Available!
See larger image