- 1 Mr Coffee Steam Espresso Machine Features
- 1.1 Mr Coffee Steam Espresso Machine Description
- 1.2 What we Liked Most about the Mr Coffee Steam Espresso Machine
- 1.3 What we Did Not Like about the Mr Coffee Steam Espresso Machine
- 1.4 Espresso Coffee Machine Order Link: Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine
- 1.5 More about the Mr Coffee Steam Espresso Machine
- 1.6 Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine Video:
- 2 Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Steam Espresso System with Milk Frother
Mr Coffee Steam Espresso Machine Features
- Steam heat forces hot steam through the filter for dark, rich espresso brew
- Frothing arm makes creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes
- Easy pour glass carafe serves up to 4 shots with just the tilt of the wrist
- The drip catcher is a removable, washable drip tray to collect coffee drips and keep brew space neat and clean
Mr Coffee Steam Espresso Machine Description
Brews 1-4 cups of espresso into easy-pour glass decanter with a drip-free spout. Frother steams milk up light and creamy to top off your coffee drinks. Designed with removable drip tray and cord storage. Recipes and measuring scoop included.
What we Liked Most about the Mr Coffee Steam Espresso Machine
For the money, you can’t beat this espresso machine.
You just need to make sure you have a grinder because you need really small espresso grounds and the correct size tamper.
This espresso machine works well if you just make one round at a time.
Making cups back to back uses the leftover steam and pushes coffee out before it is really ready and tends to mess up the drink.
What we Did Not Like about the Mr Coffee Steam Espresso Machine
This espresso machine is great for beginner coffee aficionados. Although this is not a complaint you will want to make sure to clean the machine by running plain water for a few times before making coffee to get rid of any new product smell.
Espresso Coffee Machine Order Link: Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine
More about the Mr Coffee Steam Espresso Machine
Brews 20 ounces of espresso into easy-to-pour glass decanter for custom serving sizes from one to four cups.
Glass decanter with serving measures, stay-cool handle and drip-free spout.
Features an easy-pour decanter and a removable froth aid to make clean-up easy.
To add to your espresso making you might want to get the Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher. This frothing pitcher is made of stainless steel material. It is used for steam milk for cappuccino and lattes. The frothing pitcher feature is a molded pouring spout and a sturdy handle. Comes with a 12-ounce capacity.
As well you might want to consider getting the Terry’s Tamper for Espresso. Designed by a professional barista to tamp down espresso, Terry’s Tamper from RSVP is the perfect coffee tool. It is made of heavy cast alloy and quickly wipes clean for easy care.