- 1 Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Maker Features
- 1.1 Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Maker Description
- 1.2 What we Liked Most about the Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Maker
- 1.3 What we Did Not Like about the Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Maker
- 1.4 Espresso Coffeemaker order link: Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Espresso Machine
- 1.5 More about the Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Maker
- 1.6 Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Maker Video:
- 1.7 Espresso Coffee maker order link: Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Espresso Machine
- 1.8 Look at all The Different Espresso Machines Available!
- 2 Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Steam Espresso System with Milk Frother
The Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Espresso Machine brews one to four cups of espresso into an easy to pour glass decanter with drip-free spout. The frother steams milk up that is light and creamy to top off your coffee drinks. This machine is designed with removable drip tray and cord storage.
Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Maker Features
- Steam Heat forces hot steam through the filter for dark, rich espresso brew
- The frothing arm makes creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes
- Easy Pour Glass Carafe serves up to 4 shots with just the tilt of the wrist
- The Drip Catcher is a removable, washable drip tray to collect coffee drips and keep brew space neat and clean
Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Maker Description
This espresso machine can brew 20 ounces of espresso into an easy-to-pour glass decanter for custom serving sizes from one to four cups. The machine is equipped with a powerful frother. It will make cafe-rich espressos and whips up your lattes and cappuccinos to light, frothy perfection.
This is the perfect starter espresso machine or a gift for any coffee lover. It comes with a glass carafe and a measuring scoop and tamper.
What we Liked Most about the Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Maker
The Mr. Coffee espresso maker is a small compact machine that makes great espresso and cappuccino. It is easy to use and you will be enjoying your first espresso within minutes of setting it up. One reviewer suggested not using espresso grounds as they may be too fine for this machine. When they tamped down they make it hard for the steam to make its way through the grinds.
What we Did Not Like about the Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Maker
The one negative is the plastic sleeve to froth the cream seems to splatter when being used but can be easily removed to make it work properly. Also, the metal filter that sits in the holder has nothing to keep it from falling out when you knock the puck out into the trash. Since it is hot you might want to knock it out on a plate before removing the coffee grounds. As well the cord is very short on this machine.
More about the Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Maker
This is a great espresso maker for the price. This is an entry-level machine and you can usually find it for under $50 on Amazon. You will be able to make your favorite espresso drinks including lattes and cappuccinos.
The carafe makes four cups which is a lot more than those single cup models that usually cost way more than this Mr. Coffee espresso maker.
When it comes to espresso makers you can find some very high priced ones that will cost you more than a thousand dollars.
When you can find a decent machine for under $200 that makes great espresso then you have hit the jackpot!
Mr. Coffee Steam Espresso Maker Video:
Look at all The Different Espresso Machines Available!